I put my spouse through school and he now wants a divorce.  Can I get my money back?

In some circumstances, Louisiana law does provide the oppotunity for a spouse to collect a reasonable sum for financial contributions made to ther other spouse's education, training, and increased earning potential.  

 © Goff and Goff 2015